Friday, December 19, 2008

Introduction

Hola everyone,

My name is Jasmine Anne Mae, and this is my blog.
I would like to make a little introduction of myself.

Name: Jasmine Anne Mae
Nickname: Jammie
Occupation: Student, part-time worker
Hobbies: Writing, typing, making cards, singing my favorite songs, texting Calvin
Country: United States [By the way, I'm half Asian]
Best friends: Calvin, Clarisse, Danielle, Myrna and more.
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Guardian: Aunt Kimberly
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish

Favorites
Websites: Stardoll, Playfirst
Lipstick: Smackers
Candy: Space dust
Food: Cheese, Italian food, Japanese food
Email: G-Mail
Games: Chocolatier 1, 2 and 3
Song: 'Close to you' by the Carpenters

--------------------------
That's about it.

Cheerio!

Jasmine Anne Mae

No comments: